Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Update!

 I have been busy as shit with work, running two games, and playing in a game.  Oh, I have also been working on some content.  Last post I mentioned Patreon, but after adjusting to my new post covid life, I am giving that a hardy "fuck that" for now.  I just do not have the time to produce content I would be happy with at the time, and I wouldn't want to charge for something I wasn't happy with.  Maybe down the road I will if and when this grows, but getting back into a structured life has been harder than I thought.

Shifting gears, a new 5e book is being announced Friday, and as far as I can tell it should be a classic setting.  I am hoping for Dragonlance or Greyhawk.  Spelljammer is a close second.  I will be following the DnD live event closely this weekend, so look for more posts.  

Finally, I have been staying away from the blog in part because I had some pretty strong feelings about the rise and fall of TSR3, and I didn't really want to add to that mess with my little corner of the world.  If you have no idea what I am talking about, good for you, if you do, I am glad it is over.  I have my thoughts on it and I am sure that I don't need to bring those here.  I will say that it reinforced me wanting to interact in some way with the gaming community, because being out of touch is a bad look for anyone, and being an asshole about being out of touch is even worse.  

Keep your eyes peeled for a My Appendix N post in the next day (hopefully) or so, and some reactions and thoughts about DnD Live this weekend.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Update!

 I have been busy as shit with work, running two games, and playing in a game.  Oh, I have also been working on some content.  Last post I m...