Monday, May 3, 2021

Return of the Blog...

 Holy smokes, I have been busy.  I returned to work like the before times, turned 41 (yikes), and have fallen into more of a routine than I have in a little over a year.  I have been absent from the World Wide Web, and it has been two weeks since I spammed any social media about how they should check out my blog (if they are into that kind of thing). 

I have also been slowly working on some content, and I have decided that I am going to do some small dungeons that will go up on DriveThruRpg.  I have a few I have ran in some sessions that I think would work well with 5e, and I am working on some other things as well.  Since I am suddenly busy, it will take some time.

I also am going to be reviewing more stuff.  My ZineQuest pickups have been coming in, as well as a few other things, and most of if is stuff I feel like people should be buying.  Third party creators are absolutely killing it right now, and I hope to join your ranks soon.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Update!

 I have been busy as shit with work, running two games, and playing in a game.  Oh, I have also been working on some content.  Last post I m...